Experienced Construction Project Coordinator
- Knowledge of the construction industry and building techniques; familiarity with building codes, laws and regulations.
- Ability to define schedules and job sequencing
• Ability to understand and use blueprints and other project planning/technical documents.
• Proficiency with project management software (Sage 100 experience preferred) and with Microsoft products, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Project.
• Follows corporate safety policy on jobsites at all times.
• Ability to work well individually as well as in a team.
• Ability to plan work in advance and work efficiently, accurately and with meticulous attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to organize and handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve cooperative resolutions to problems.
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Drafting Experience preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience, preferably in residential construction.
• Associate or Bachelor degree in an industry-related field, such as construction management or building science; or equivalent experience.
- Five years or more experience building homes in the residential construction field.
- Cabinetry Installation
- Precision Measurement
- Siding Installation
- Window or Door Installation
- Safety Compliance
- Equipment Maintenance
- OSHA 10 Hour
- Sign-On Bonus one additional week pay after successful completion of 90 days of employment.
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance paid entirely by HWC, (single person plan for each employee) and a Health Care Reimbursement Program through Health Equities.
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Opportunities to build a rewarding career with a company that has been in business for 35 years.
- Continued Education for Carpentry/Construction reimbursement program.